You are just a few short steps away from pursuing your calling as an undergraduate student at CFSEU. Follow the guide below to complete the process.
- Tuition is discounted to $50 per credit hour.
- You must be a high school junior or senior, be at least 16 years old, and have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- All face-to-face classes offered at CFSEU can be taken.
- Up to 2 courses per semester (6 credit hours per semester)
How To Get Started
- Apply online ensuring you select the dual enrollment option.
- Connect with Teresa Blakeney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-776-3390 to select classes.
- Check your email for class assignments.
- Purchase your books.
- Pay your tuition fees.
- Start your classes.